Who I would be
The wise old woman.
How the movie would play out
I'd gather all the 'victims' together, and use my life experiences, & common sense, as well as my intelligence, to guide them through the dangers, in spite of the youngsters rolling their eyes at 'Granny's' orders.
Tips and Tricks
- Pay attention to your surroundings. This works in real life also.
- Put away the destractions, such as iPods, cel phones, etc.
- Note: you could use your cel to text appropriate warnings to other groups, depending on the adversaries' abilities.
- Use your emergency kit, (you DO REALLY HAVE a pick-up-and-go bag for emergencies, don't you?), so why wouldn't your character have one, to be used for basic survival gear? Didn't you watch McGiver?
- In real life, I survive horror movies, by not wasting my money on them! LOL